The ballots arrived at the Town Office late Monday, October 5th. We are processing the nearly 600 requests and placing the ballots in envelopes to be mailed out over the next two days.
If you have requested to pick up your ballot from the town office once they arrive, we will be phoning you soon to arrange a pick-up time.
If you would like to request an absentee ballot:
- Telephone the town office (207)563-3441, or
- Online request on the Maine Secretary of State website, https://apps.web.maine.gov/cgi-bin/online/AbsenteeBallot/index.pl, or
- Fill out the form in person at the town office during an appointment.
You can also cast a vote in person at the town office via the absentee ballot process here in Maine. To do so please note the following:
- Voting in person is by appointment only. We will be continuing to make appointments for additional town business.
- Due to State guidelines, occupancy within the office is limited to one voter casting their ballot at a time.
If you have questions or make a mistake marking your ballot, call the Newcastle Town Office for instructions: (207) 563-3441 or email the Town Clerk at [email protected].
Absentee ballots must be received in the Clerk’s Office or at the polls NO LATER THAN 8:00PM ON ELECTION NIGHT (November 3rd)